Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » Stacking Teams

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006

yea congrats to me Jelly you can go right ahead and say that Mama's Boy is stacking go right ahead but like i stated before who is going to listen to someone that apparantly everyone agrees is a noob, and just repeat what he/she said. its like me saying that yep i saw jelly play yesterday and was kicking people without notice... what backbone does it stand on? Go play on the server and see how many and WHO stacks teams then come back to me when you have those facts... me i like to know the facts, not playing games like little girls.. HE SAID SHE SAID.

And note: Boom headshot i don't want to say but the only reason why you are top10 is because you are always on my team... YES i see you STACK the winning team. And don't you even going to deny it coz i see and i tell you guys to quit stacking... next time i see you stack i'll make sure to remind you the hard way.
Old 04-19-2006
Help!

Tatsuo i have not seen your name on the server in ages so dont say i stack cause I DONT, and if you use a diffrent name i must not be stacking cause you just said your the only reason i'm top10 on the server which would mean your probably stacking and not me , and you are going to threaten me that shows how good of an admin you are

i'm done with this have a nice day and grow up
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

oh wuthcu gotta say to that tat hahah this is lame
Old 04-19-2006

boom are you stupid... im Mama's boy you noob and yes say that again you not stacking... you are making me laugh. A threat? hahahah no its just a curtious advice that next time i see you stack you will be reminded of... and that means you don't play much on the server because everyone knows that im Tatsuo as well as Mama's boy
Old 04-19-2006
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

I dont wanna see any more of this crap. I will close this thread and I do not want to see another one made continuing this flaming.

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Closed Thread