Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » Stacking Teams

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006

yea, but teams do get unstacked by me or one shot or sniperk, so like i said don't go run off to the wolves until you get all the facts. Unless you witness the stacking go and make sure when you talk you know all the facts because as of right now your word has nothing behind it when it concerns me.
Old 04-19-2006

and on a futher note, nowadays its not us that are stacking the teams, its random players that keep doing it so when it comes down to stacking teams you shouldn't be looking over here but at other people, there is so much you can do as to kick and slay, but if all the admins were doing their jobs it wouldn't be so hard to have just one admin tell everyone to stop stacking, about sprays and profanity, and i know you guys know who you are because i just played with you guys today and mentioned it to you guys, you guys have a higher level admin than i do because of some issue dropped me down to a lower level, so do your jobs admins.
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

first of all i did said that..just becuase its stupid..if u played i'd be the first 1 if not tatsuo to switch if the our team is domintating..when that noob guy posted. man his score was like 0-50 of course he's gonna complain..but wut ever tho.i enjoy playing there and i enjoy being admin. what ever happens i'm not gonna die thats teh truth i might be pist cuz i spent a lot of time trying to keep the server full and help host out and make it fun...because i play...=) i may sound like an ass sometimes i do it becasue i'm young and i like to enjoy myself..everyone talks smack...it happens all over the server..don't take wut i say personally.but i do think its BS how inactive admins come here and tell me how to run the show when they don't kno wuts goin on.but its okay.i dun care.even with out tatsuo i'm still gonna run the cal team.with out you i'm still gonna run it.i got players to play for me and pd gaming..so i'm not worried and i'm sure they don't have a problem with how i'm running things..u all may think i'm a dick or what ever..but thats you..theres players in the server that play just because i'm on. but hey it might be coincedence.when the server is full of noobs wiht like 1 ratio's then i come in and all the regulars come in..but hey its okay i don't do nothing for teh server i'm just a waste of admin..shoot i minus well be inactive like the rest of u..=)
Old 04-19-2006

so your telling me that you guys stack teams only to unstack them right away? No one especialy an ADMIN ON THE SERVER should ever be stacking teams for any reason. Its the admins job to keep the server fair and balanced and in order, not to screw it up so they can practice for cal. Obviously it is happening if we are recieving complaints about it. you can do what you want when you get your 12 man server, but as far as the pub is concerned no cal members have special privledges. Oh and please tell me what facts im missing? We recieve a complain that teams are being stacked. Sniper admits to doing it. Where have i gone wrong?
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

ohh yeah i forgot to add..its not my fault the noobs follow me..u can call it stacking but shoot if i was a noob and i was on the team with the top guy and he has a leet score and he moved i'd move to cuz i dun want to be the one he's shooting...dats just my note just so i can think i'm the ****=)..and its true when i switch people follow..and when tatsuo switches people follow..its not our fault people want to be on our team..not to be a jack ass or anything if u where good they follow u 2..that goes to everyone
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

and the whole practice for cal thing was just me being a jack ass..but hey u can take it how ever u want mr inactive admin
Old 04-19-2006

Jelly you are really foolish, go and play on the server. JUST GO AND PLAY, i want to see how well you do because i don't want to hear anything coming from an inactive admin that just listens to anybody without facts. When we first go in we auto, and most of the time end up on the bad team, the team that ISN'T STACKED. Give us 4 rounds and you will see a major difference in scores and who is winning. SO if you can call that stacking then go right ahead, i call this even the teams. And of course people are going to start joining our team that what noobs do and i'm sure that's what you also do, so stop you complaining and go join in the server once in a while then i want to see you admin it. Inactive admins that doesn't play on the server and just pops up out of nowhere and tell us the people that play on the server what is going on the server?????? i have NO CLUE what you are talking about Jelly.. so PLEASE... PLEASE go play on the server and see what a noob you are when it comes down to it, coz man right now you are just becoming irritating to me.
Old 04-19-2006

as a matter of fact, go in right now jelly we are playing, let's go and enjoy a good hour of so of CS:S with you! That is... if you can handle it!!!
Old 04-19-2006
Help!

first off sniperk u dont know me cause i dont play under noob so dont give me that i have a 0-50 score im top10 on the server and every time that i been on the server u and mama always on the same team owning a bunch of noobs then soren will join or some more top10 guys they go on your team and every time i see u switch some one its always some noob that aint helping the team so its no loss to your team just like when u banned that TWN guy cause he would not stay on the opposite team not like he was going to help the other team much whats the point of playing if all your doing is owning noobs i always go on the losing team cause i like the challenge i dont worry about my score like u
Old 04-19-2006

then tell us who you are.. if you are top10... Im ranked 3, sniper is ranked 7 or 8, one shot is ranked 1. so who are you... please tell me! and since you know soren... im assuming that might be you... and to keep this on the same track of stacking... out of all top10 players, soren will be the one to switch to the winning team.. and YES i have seen it so don't go telling that he doesn't!
Closed Thread