Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Feedback > Admin Abuse » Stacking Teams

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it
Old 04-19-2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by SniperK
first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it
dude are you f***ing serious? This isnt your server or your team. HM, Rodent, MX, and i believe ALt F4 run this server, and they can tell you anything they want. Your lvl 3 admin doesnt grant you the right to anything except to help keep the server running the way HM, Rodent, MX, and Alt F4 want.
Old 04-19-2006
G-Man

lol burn! (filler)
Old 04-19-2006

hahha that's true concerning the pub JELLY, as far as the cal team goes you sure didn't come up with the idea so until you want to join or become team leader on this you have nothing to say about the CAL team. we are here to promote the server and just having fun with the cal thing, but if you going to become anal about this forget the cal team, i'm out of the team until some issues are resolved.
Old 04-19-2006

the fact that there is a cal team doesnt give anyone the right to stack teams and make the playing experience unfair or unsatisfactory for anyone on the server.
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

hahaha the team is mine.because its my idea and HM aproved of it..as for as u argueing with me..get ur facts stright becasue i got mines..
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

ohh yeah...u can try out if u want =) i'll let u kno when i get the 12 man i will have 100% control of I HEART U HM
Old 04-19-2006

Send a message via AIM to Caboose Send a message via MSN to Caboose

Comeon guys we don't need flaming.
Old 04-19-2006

that's true, have you ever been there and see all of us keep stacking the teams. There are times when all 3 of us are on the same team that happens. I play a lot on that server and i haven't seen any of you guys (caboose, you or any of the other admins) there and play for a long period of time as to see what is really going on in the server, so who are you to tell us and listen to someone unless you have the facts jelly. And its true that just because we're trying to start a CAL team doesn't necessary mean that we should be all in the same team.. but are you serious as to say that the other team is going to suck just because all 3 of us are in the same team?
Old 04-19-2006

well a player has complained about it, and then sniper admited to doing it. That seems like a pretty solid fact to me.
Closed Thread