Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > TFC Steam [65.58.242.21:27016] > Application for Admin » Tfc admin app.

Old 01-25-2005

Default Tfc admin app.

1. Your Name Mike
2. In-Game KillerRabbit
3. How long have you been playing hl/tfc since it came out tf,before that mtf,btf,ctf (quake 1)
4. How long have you been playing on our servers? whs 1.5 tfc 2 or 3 years
5. Do you have any admin experience? I have experience with amx and admin mods. The server im currently admining is [z3r0]v3ng3'$ & Barq'$ Realm (cs) I'm not sure on the hostname. Ive admined for SoW,MHO, and a guy named runner and hes Runner's tfc and cs servers but all two of the servers are gone or im not adming execpt for [z3ro].
6. Why do you want to be an admin on our servers? When I saw a hacker at whs tfc I would record the info get a demo and send it to Kaos so he could take care of it, So it would be easier for me just to take care of it right away and not have the time between the review while the offerned is still on playing. For the most part I play nightly and on the weekends and I understand this admin job would be just to make sure the rules are up held (some of my other admins i could goof around). So over all just to make sure that hackers and offerends are taken care of so that it doesnt ruin the game play for others. Thats my admins application, even if i dont get admin I'm still going to try to get people in there like the old times on whs 1.5 (i miss that server).
Old 01-25-2005

Rofl, I love that haha.

Anywho, ^bump^ for Wrab