Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Un-Ban Requests » i dont hack...

Old 08-19-2005
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

As hostmaster said, if the admin that banned you doesn't reply to this thread in 72 hours, you will be unbanned. Personally, I don't believe you hack, I have seen you play and you seem legit. If that means anything. Don't worry, I am sure you will be unbanned. Also, on a different note, I would like all admins that are Level 3 or below to wear the pd tag so we know who is admin on the server. There are many admins now and it is hard to keep track. All admins that are Level4 and above have the choice of wearin the pd tag or not. With that said, just from what I have seen when I play with you, I believe you do not hack. =)

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Old 08-19-2005
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

Excellent rule. Level 3 and below put [pd] in front of your name. If you run admin commands and do not have the tag in front of your name and we find out about it you will be suspended.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome
Old 08-19-2005

Send a message via AIM to Caboose Send a message via MSN to Caboose

Am I below lvl 3?
Old 08-19-2005
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

I will get a list of admins and what your levels are so you all can be sure what levels you are. Message me on aim to get your level.

I Like Spinning In Chairs
Old 08-19-2005
Sand Dweller

Send a message via AIM to Fire, walk with me

Quote:
Originally Posted by josh
did you get the name of this "pd guy"?

for example

homizide
uh... hmm who else
its.josh (me)
its.tuan (he wouldnt do something like this i dont think)
fire walk with me wouldnt either, barely plays anymore
mmm jelly, i dont know, havent played with him enough

josh im not an admin
Old 08-19-2005
Civilian

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoDenT
As hostmaster said, if the admin that banned you doesn't reply to this thread in 72 hours, you will be unbanned. Personally, I don't believe you hack, I have seen you play and you seem legit. If that means anything. Don't worry, I am sure you will be unbanned. Also, on a different note, I would like all admins that are Level 3 or below to wear the pd tag so we know who is admin on the server. There are many admins now and it is hard to keep track. All admins that are Level4 and above have the choice of wearin the pd tag or not. With that said, just from what I have seen when I play with you, I believe you do not hack. =)
cool, as long as i get unbanned sometime

i rely on sound a lot in most fps games. so i tend to walk a lot, which if anyone has seen me play, i do quite often. its not cause i dont have teh twich skills to rush, i actually do have really fast reflexs. i just prefer to take it slow in games not quake
Old 08-19-2005

yeah wasnt me who did the banning, ive never worn the pd tag always been { V.p. }. Anywho, am i still able to keep { V.p. } in my name if i have to wear the pd tag?
Old 08-19-2005

Send a message via AIM to pHATe
Default I vouch

Ive seen facefull and when ive seen him ive seen he doesnt hack.
Old 08-19-2005

Well there is a guy in our server with the PD tag named Magic, he has level 4 admin. When I told him to check out this topic on the forums he said he doesn't have to go here because hm and rodent update him daily.... honestly I don't know what that has to do with this guy getting banned but hey, I'm not magic. Homizide can't ban, and since phate says he didn't do it, I seriously don't know who else would do it.

I see a problem here. If this same admin or other admins start banning people without taking evidence to back up their claim, not only will REAL hackers be able to get back in but it also shows that this person shouldn't have the power he does. now I'm not talking about completely removing admin I'm talking about lowering/raising levels given on by performence.

All in all, I think a log check here should be made to see who did it and why.
Old 08-19-2005
Civilian

i dont know who has admin, it may not even of been a [PD] person that banned me. i just know a pd accused me and then like half the server turned on me. even one guy named dgaf or something who said not 20 min before i got banned that i didnt hack then all of a sudden he called me a fag and next thing i know i'm banned.