Thread: banned again...
View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006
Civilian

i knew u were watching me for like 2 hours that one night. people said all i could do was awp, so then i start using all the other weapons and i get banned again. we do use vent in the server, i admit that, i even say so in the server.

we rarely ever give out locations though unless we r one of the last people alive so we can knife fight. once in a while if we r on the same team we will communicate like a match/scrim too.

as for me hacking, sorry but i dont hack. post these demos of me hacking. put some headphones on and turn up ur sound. then u will hear what i hear when i play. u make any kind of sound near me i will instantly know where u r. i know these maps like the back of my hand. fire a gun anywhere and i can tell where u r from across the map.

i have never hacked in any game ive ever played, and the only game ive ever cheated on was the original doom and duke 3d. ive played cali for sof2, my team was #1 for a year in t1, and ive played calm for css. i have nothing at all to hide. so go ahead and post these demos of me "hacking".

Last edited by FaceFull : 03-30-2006 at 06:48 PM.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.