Thread: banned again...
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2006

Frist off just because you play in some big thing like CAL M or any of that other crap doesnt mean you do not hack, theres a lot of hackers in all these leagues. One of my tfc guilds [D*] played in one of the leagues and ill tell you one thing over half the the players used wall hacks or conc hacks and they made it to highest level of the leauge without being busted for a long long time.

Its easy to cover up a wall hack, headphones only work so much lot of the time the footsteps are drowned out by the other gunshots. Its nice because you can tell if the shot came right or left. WHen you camp the coners your so close to prefireing and with all the other sounds going on I DO NOT see how its possible for you to get so close to prefireing with just headphones. I just tested it with headphones it didnt allow me to camp the conner and predict when the players where comming like you where doing time after time after time.

If it was up to me your ban would not be undone its way way to close looking like your wallhacking. Ive wallhacked in cs 1.6 its not even funny how easy it was to cover it up, but ppl mess up they start to prefire on ppl or shoot though smoke nade. Sometimes they think there smart and shooting just as they come out like you do. I'm sorry I DO not believe you theres no way. ONLY way you can 100% prove yourself is me watching you at a lan and you pulling all these shots.

As for ghosting.. that could be but In this case i think it is unlikely. Sorry for the grammar/spelling errors lol.