Thread: Stacking Teams
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006

Jelly you are really foolish, go and play on the server. JUST GO AND PLAY, i want to see how well you do because i don't want to hear anything coming from an inactive admin that just listens to anybody without facts. When we first go in we auto, and most of the time end up on the bad team, the team that ISN'T STACKED. Give us 4 rounds and you will see a major difference in scores and who is winning. SO if you can call that stacking then go right ahead, i call this even the teams. And of course people are going to start joining our team that what noobs do and i'm sure that's what you also do, so stop you complaining and go join in the server once in a while then i want to see you admin it. Inactive admins that doesn't play on the server and just pops up out of nowhere and tell us the people that play on the server what is going on the server?????? i have NO CLUE what you are talking about Jelly.. so PLEASE... PLEASE go play on the server and see what a noob you are when it comes down to it, coz man right now you are just becoming irritating to me.