Thread: Stacking Teams
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2006
Gordon Freeman

first of all i did said that..just becuase its stupid..if u played i'd be the first 1 if not tatsuo to switch if the our team is domintating..when that noob guy posted. man his score was like 0-50 of course he's gonna complain..but wut ever tho.i enjoy playing there and i enjoy being admin. what ever happens i'm not gonna die thats teh truth i might be pist cuz i spent a lot of time trying to keep the server full and help host out and make it fun...because i play...=) i may sound like an ass sometimes i do it becasue i'm young and i like to enjoy myself..everyone talks smack...it happens all over the server..don't take wut i say personally.but i do think its BS how inactive admins come here and tell me how to run the show when they don't kno wuts goin on.but its okay.i dun care.even with out tatsuo i'm still gonna run the cal team.with out you i'm still gonna run it.i got players to play for me and pd gaming..so i'm not worried and i'm sure they don't have a problem with how i'm running things..u all may think i'm a dick or what ever..but thats you..theres players in the server that play just because i'm on. but hey it might be coincedence.when the server is full of noobs wiht like 1 ratio's then i come in and all the regulars come in..but hey its okay i don't do nothing for teh server i'm just a waste of admin..shoot i minus well be inactive like the rest of u..=)