View Single Post
Old 05-01-2006
Administrator

Send a message via AIM to HostMaster

100% of the donations will be used toward a dedicated server. The total that has been donated will be kept up to date in the first post of this thread. You can mail in payment to the address listed on the first post as well. So we take paypal, cash, money orders, checks.

Now I do realize that we may not be able to raise $700. If that is the case, I will eventually use what we *do* have and buy a server anyway - meaning I will pay the difference. Though the upgrade will happen MUCH MUCH sooner if we get donations. I'm offering to pay half and would rather not pay more than that.

If you donate, the amount and your name (or anonymous - your preference) will be added to the first post in this thread. This way everyone can track the status of the donations. When it hits $700 I'll buy a server from Dell.

Just to be clear, we are buying a physical server, housing it in our data center, and Phillips Data is paying for all other fees including bandwidth, etc as we have been since CS 1.3. We are not renting anything from any third party and we make no money from hosting the game server.

-----
Phillips Data
Web Hosting is Awesome