PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Admin Abuse (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Stacking Teams (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560)

noob 04-17-2006 08:36 PM

Stacking Teams

i always see admins stacking teams u got 3-5 guys who are top10 on the server playing one 1 team wich is BS if your an admin u should be the first to switch to even out teams and having everyone with negative ratios on one teams is not even

SniperK 04-17-2006 09:13 PM

lol.hahahaha thats funny reason y me and mama stack teams and one shot so we can practice for cal

HostMaster 04-17-2006 09:42 PM

Admins should unstack teams not stack them.. if you are stacking teams and I find out,.. maybe I delete a line from adminlist.txt.

RoDenT 04-18-2006 08:47 AM

i have warned you guys already before. you will be punished.

HmniQ 04-18-2006 03:12 PM

wshost 4evah

Hi BOb 04-18-2006 03:33 PM

even teams doesnt always mean numbers also :eek: !..!!

chrisharper23 04-18-2006 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperK
lol.hahahaha thats funny reason y me and mama stack teams and one shot so we can practice for cal

How is stacking the server with top players for your team practice for CAL? lmao. I mean if you are better than the other team its not really practice, it becomes a joke.

You wanna practice for CAL, play tuff opponents, that's how you practice.
Plus you guys should scrim on CPL_MILL or DE_Contra for CAL, not Dust2, lol.

Caboose 04-18-2006 10:19 PM

Quote:

Plus you guys should scrim on CPL_MILL or DE_Contra for CAL, not Dust2, lol.

Yeah so theres not only 2 maps in the rotation for cal. There happens to be 8. De_dust2 happens to be one of them and one of the toughest maps to win on being as though most teams do scrimmages on them for fun. All eight maps should be practiced equally.

HmniQ 04-19-2006 02:57 AM

That doesn't change the fact that stacking makes for a crappy pub server (= don't do it)

chrisharper23 04-19-2006 11:45 AM

true caboose, but when its a dust2 server basically only, other maps should be played a bit more.

I would like to see the CAL maps integrated into the server, everyone we scrim on either doesn't have the maps or suck. So it would be cool to play with everyone on the server with the maps. Yeah I know there are others, but mill/contra are my favs, thats why I said that.