PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Show Off (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=12)
-   -   new pc (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=865)

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:00 PM

new pc

1 Attachment(s)
got my new computer up and running with 2 gigs of ram now testing it out playing a few games with everything on max so what better then to play one of the greats games EVER made OBLIVION heres a screen shoot for the stupid who never heard of it.

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres another pic at night same spot moved a little to see the moon.

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
heres one of not the boring sky showing its not just the sky and buildings that are detailed to the max THIS GAME IS INSAINLY DETAILED. I run it with about 70 fps :)

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:20 PM

1 Attachment(s)
one more of the water details and distant back grounds AWESOME!

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Turned on a few more filters and I was playing around and got a screen shot of my guy in the middle of a backflip :D enjoy

Hi BOb 04-10-2007 12:43 PM

1 Attachment(s)
dangit I can't stop heres another pic of my enjoying a meal in my new house. Want a apple?

MaStEr~X 04-12-2007 11:56 PM

5 Attachment(s)
Yeah the game is cool. I've played it for a while, but didn't beat the game yet. I've just been exploring most of the time.
My favorite line so far has been from the Dark Brotherhood recruiter. "I don't spread rumors, I create them."
I've also been playing this super awesome game called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl since the day it came out. Some screens below.

MaStEr~X 04-13-2007 12:09 AM

5 Attachment(s)
Some more screens of Stalker (and one of my recent playing of Oblivion):

Hi BOb 04-13-2007 12:59 PM

ya I saw those videos you made, Host linked them to me. You must be running 2 SLIs? run pretty dang smooth! I still just got one but when I get 2 I should be able to run stuff like that 100% smooth also.

PS: your a very jumpy guy when you play bahaa

MaStEr~X 04-14-2007 08:55 PM

Bahaha. I like to play stealth-like. When crazy objects fly at me, I tend to jump and fire, as if someone was attacking me from behind. Anywho, I only run one video card. This motherboard only supports 1, but as games progress into more extreme detail and gameplay, I may consider upgrading.