PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Admin Abuse (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Stacking Teams (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560)

SniperK 04-19-2006 05:30 PM

first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it

jellydoughnut217 04-19-2006 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SniperK
first of all cpl_mill and de_contra are not the only cal maps dust 2 and inferno are also in teh cycle and don't tell me how to run my scrim team but thanx for the advice i'm just waiting for our 12 man to get ready so i can start doing practice scims and such..i was cal-i so yeah advise it kewl but let me run the team the way i want to run it

dude are you f***ing serious? This isnt your server or your team. HM, Rodent, MX, and i believe ALt F4 run this server, and they can tell you anything they want. Your lvl 3 admin doesnt grant you the right to anything except to help keep the server running the way HM, Rodent, MX, and Alt F4 want.

Homizide 04-19-2006 05:47 PM

lol burn! (filler)

Tatsuo 04-19-2006 05:53 PM

hahha that's true concerning the pub JELLY, as far as the cal team goes you sure didn't come up with the idea so until you want to join or become team leader on this you have nothing to say about the CAL team. we are here to promote the server and just having fun with the cal thing, but if you going to become anal about this forget the cal team, i'm out of the team until some issues are resolved.

jellydoughnut217 04-19-2006 05:57 PM

the fact that there is a cal team doesnt give anyone the right to stack teams and make the playing experience unfair or unsatisfactory for anyone on the server.

SniperK 04-19-2006 06:04 PM

hahaha the team is mine.because its my idea and HM aproved of it..as for as u argueing with me..get ur facts stright becasue i got mines..

SniperK 04-19-2006 06:05 PM

ohh yeah...u can try out if u want =) i'll let u kno when i get the 12 man i will have 100% control of I HEART U HM

Caboose 04-19-2006 06:05 PM

Comeon guys we don't need flaming.

Tatsuo 04-19-2006 06:05 PM

that's true, have you ever been there and see all of us keep stacking the teams. There are times when all 3 of us are on the same team that happens. I play a lot on that server and i haven't seen any of you guys (caboose, you or any of the other admins) there and play for a long period of time as to see what is really going on in the server, so who are you to tell us and listen to someone unless you have the facts jelly. And its true that just because we're trying to start a CAL team doesn't necessary mean that we should be all in the same team.. but are you serious as to say that the other team is going to suck just because all 3 of us are in the same team?

jellydoughnut217 04-19-2006 06:09 PM

well a player has complained about it, and then sniper admited to doing it. That seems like a pretty solid fact to me.