PD Gaming

PD Gaming (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/index.php)
-   Admin Abuse (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Stacking Teams (http://www.pdgaming.com/forums/showthread.php?t=560)

SniperK 04-19-2006 06:43 PM

i did ban him for 5 mins after i warned him 30 times ur right.he knows i was right with wut i did..becasue he didn't come here to comlaine u think being top10 makes u good..lol please i'd be 1 if i played here in the afternoon..ui never play with me cuz u never kill me wuts ur name on the server..man wish psyscho stats are up..nine 2 nine is 2 and he even says i kill him more hten he kills me..i dun have the time to play homie..if i did i be top3 or top5 for sure

jellydoughnut217 04-19-2006 06:45 PM

Dont talk about me not being on the server or any other unrelated information in your attempt to shift the focus of this argument. My current skill in the game or my activity have nothing to do with what we are talking about, so your points are not points at just merely distractions from the truth. Sniper has ADMITED to stacking teams, he also admited that mama and one shot do it as well. I do not need to be on the server when the acused person ADMITS to the acusation.

chrisharper23 04-19-2006 06:48 PM

Jelly played the other day, after all this time I've been playing I've never seen him play or just missed him. But yeah I had some kills on him, so he is active. Just may not play everyday of the week.

SniperK 04-19-2006 06:54 PM

haha wut ever this is gettin pointless

Tatsuo 04-19-2006 06:55 PM

Jelly you so full of yourself, im just going to leave as it is because arguing with you is like arguing with a blind person, doesn't see what is going on and just listens to everything he can.

jellydoughnut217 04-19-2006 07:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tatsuo
Jelly you so full of yourself, im just going to leave as it is because arguing with you is like arguing with a blind person, doesn't see what is going on and just listens to everything he can.

exactly what someone says when they have nothing to say. Congratulations.

SniperK 04-19-2006 07:03 PM

lol.ahhaha this is dumb its gettin to the point we're just argueing to argue i'm done..say wut ever u want its not gonna change how i play ima play how i played to become admin and will stick with it

noob 04-19-2006 07:08 PM

ok im Boom,headshot i got over 3000 kills so i see a lot of whats going stacking was not much of a problem maybe a month ago but now days it happens all the time and sniper i never said i was good but if u are top10 does that mean u suck, no although u have told me i suck before cause my ratio was like 1.6 and if u guys need practice there are thousands of servers that u can practice on but on pd u should be on opposite teams .

Caboose 04-19-2006 07:10 PM

Wow guys stop flaming eachother.

SniperK 04-19-2006 07:24 PM

lol i dun care who u are..as i stated be 4 me saying we where practiceing was just some bs reason i gave..but in thory we was not stacking
if i recall i did switch teams and then switched back to mama's team when my team was like 12 and the other team was 10 yes i do remember that so shut it.i lvoe how only the people that get owned complain but wut ever i'm done with this thread next 1 please and lets make it peaceful..