Calendar Member List FAQ
PD Gaming

Today's Posts | New Posts  
PD Gaming > Counter-Strike Source [65.58.242.21:27015] > Un-Ban Requests » I was banned.

Old 03-10-2005
Super Moderator

Send a message via ICQ to RoDenT Send a message via AIM to RoDenT

I think I should come back to play and see what this guy thinks. 26-4 doesn't mean someone is hacking. It could mean they are just good or extremely lucky. Take me for example....I have good luck =P. Invinc and Master-X just have skill =). You also state that since it is a violent game it "requires" a person to use foul language to make your point clear. This is obviously not true since many people are able to play the game without the use of swearing. Just because it is violent does not mean we "have" to swear. "Once a hacker always a hacker" is not true as you pointed out, but how are we as the players, admins, and owners of the server going to be able to tell if you really aren't going to hack again. There is no way to prove that you won't hack again because we don't unban hackers, same with most servers for that matter. We will not take the chance of letting a hacker come back onto our server. Just because you think someone is hacking doesn't mean you should take matters into your own hands and hack as well to get back at them. As you clearly found out what the consequences would be. Instead, for future reference on any other server you might play on, report the supposed hacker to an admin. Or record a demo and email it to an admin.

I Like Spinning In Chairs

Last edited by RoDenT : 03-10-2005 at 08:37 AM.