View Single Post
Old 02-14-2005

Send a message via AIM to InVinCiBLe
Default Where to download music from?

Hello guys,

I want to know a safe place where I can download music and movies for free. I already tried BitTorrent and I don't like it. There is no selection when it comes to movies or songs. For those of you guys who know about the site suprnova.org, they changed it to something called eXeeM. I want to know if this 'eXeeM' is safe and how to use it. Also, please list other programs that allow me to download free music safely. Can someone tell me again if Limewire is safe to use? And what is WinMX... and is it safe to use?

On another note, I recently compared ITunes to Napster. This is what I have found out. ITunes is $.99 per song indefinetely while Napster has three different versions. The first version is Napster Light which is exactly like ITunes. The second version is called Napster which is $10.00/month for unlimited downloads onto the computer. The last version is called Napster To Go which costs $15.00/month. This version is almost like normal Napster except that you can transfer songs onto you mp3 player.

Would someone please care to explain what the difference between Napster and Napster To Go is? Can I still burn music or transfer music onto my mp3 player if I only used normal Napster? Also, is there a $.99 fee for each song that I download?

THX