PDA

View Full Version : new pc

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:00 PM
got my new computer up and running with 2 gigs of ram now testing it out playing a few games with everything on max so what better then to play one of the greats games EVER made OBLIVION heres a screen shoot for the stupid who never heard of it.

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:09 PM
heres another pic at night same spot moved a little to see the moon.

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:12 PM
heres one of not the boring sky showing its not just the sky and buildings that are detailed to the max THIS GAME IS INSAINLY DETAILED. I run it with about 70 fps :)

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:20 PM
one more of the water details and distant back grounds AWESOME!

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:32 PM
Turned on a few more filters and I was playing around and got a screen shot of my guy in the middle of a backflip :D enjoy

Hi BOb
04-10-2007, 12:43 PM
dangit I can't stop heres another pic of my enjoying a meal in my new house. Want a apple?

MaStEr~X
04-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Yeah the game is cool. I've played it for a while, but didn't beat the game yet. I've just been exploring most of the time.
My favorite line so far has been from the Dark Brotherhood recruiter. "I don't spread rumors, I create them."
I've also been playing this super awesome game called S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl since the day it came out. Some screens below.

MaStEr~X
04-13-2007, 12:09 AM
Some more screens of Stalker (and one of my recent playing of Oblivion):

Hi BOb
04-13-2007, 12:59 PM
ya I saw those videos you made, Host linked them to me. You must be running 2 SLIs? run pretty dang smooth! I still just got one but when I get 2 I should be able to run stuff like that 100% smooth also.

PS: your a very jumpy guy when you play bahaa

MaStEr~X
04-14-2007, 08:55 PM
Bahaha. I like to play stealth-like. When crazy objects fly at me, I tend to jump and fire, as if someone was attacking me from behind. Anywho, I only run one video card. This motherboard only supports 1, but as games progress into more extreme detail and gameplay, I may consider upgrading.

Hi BOb
04-17-2007, 09:03 AM
omgtoonevc? mbaMONSTERvcayystaugaogbamdauwh! <-- soon to me a common line of words in a few years

oh my gosh thats on 1 video card? must be a MONSTER video card and yes you should think about upgrading games are only getting better and more detailed a upgrade wouldn't hurt!

MaStEr~X
04-17-2007, 08:58 PM
Yeah, but you know how it is... once you want to upgrade a video card, but then that leads to a new motherboard, but that motherboard requires different ram, so you need more ram, and you have to have a different processor.... and eventually, you get to the point where you have to buy a new car. I just don't have the money for that.

Hi BOb
04-18-2007, 11:04 AM
in fact I do know because I wanted a new video card.. hard to get a SLI one of course NEW MOTHERBOARD omgz motherboard needs SATA harddrive ordered. new cpu ordered. new ram ordered. I even got a free green shirt but I only paid like 500 bucks for a new; 2 gigs of ram, 250gig sata hardrive, 7800 * or somthing whatever* sli video card, 64bit duel core amd cpu 2.0, sli ready blahal motherboard. It really wasn't that bad amount of money spent well worth it needless to say all I need is a 22inch wide screen lcd now lol.

MaStEr~X
04-18-2007, 04:03 PM
bahah. That's a nice rig. Wish I had one like it. I was surprised you said I run that game smooth, well, because I was running multiple instances of Firefox over the passed 2 weeks, and we all know about that memory leak, and my video card outputs to two monitors. But anyway, I do get some pretty good FPS in Stalker, unless, of course, things get really crazy, which they sometimes do.

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.