PDA

View Full Version : hi wshost

obeyGIANT
03-02-2005, 10:48 PM
i have to admit, seeing this site/server still in action leaves me in shock. i would play with you guys but my computer cant handle hl2 :mad: anyway, im stuck to playin cs on xbox, as ****ty as that may sound it will have to do. people who remember me give me a shout out on xboxlive if you got it, my gamertag is,..."pupule"

like to give a special shout out to pepsi, invinic, semper, anyone that was down with SNS, and that bastard cheater master x. j.k

peace and happy gaming to all

HmniQ
03-03-2005, 03:39 AM
hey obeyGIANT. i don't think i joined wshost before you stopped being active, but i've seen you around. so hey :)

InVinCiBLe
03-03-2005, 03:33 PM
Wassup Obey!! Yo, You Gotta Get A Better Computer And Get Into The Pd Server Yo!!!

Semper Fi
03-05-2005, 07:48 PM
Hey Obey!! Yea i know what you mean about the game. My computer can only run it at 25-35 fps.....which doesnt work anymore for playing so i cant wait till i make my new computer.

obeyGIANT
03-08-2005, 11:28 PM
anyone play hl2 on a mac, i been thinkin of pickin up a g5, if not i might just build a comp

PD Gaming Database Error
Database Error Database error
The PD Gaming database has encountered a problem.

Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.pdgaming.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.pdgaming.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.

We apologise for any inconvenience.